Friday, July 13, 2012

Tired of Being Sick and Tired


Hello Peoples,

So glad you could make it to my Blog. I finally got off my butt and actually started this thing. although the video is old it is so potent and real , it's just a good video. I intent to do more videos but for right now I hope you get the jests of what I am trying to accomplish. 


My passion is getting myself out of debt with programs online and help others do the same. I am so tired of this bullshit with getting a job. I honestly have had a hellish experience sustaining a real job for my skills set. Like I state in the video I am not lazy, highly intelligent and I want better for my life. I think we would all agree to wanting more out of life than the way we are living and I've found a way to do so. 


I don't want to be long winded so enjoy everything on my blog and I look forward to a very productive and prosperous relationship with everyone on my blog. 


Peace and Blessings

Ms Kenya Quori a.ka. TheCeo1974

No comments:

Post a Comment